GBL Cleaner 10L, Gamma-butyrolactone is an organic compound, more specifically a lactone, with the gross formula C4H6O2. The substance occurs as a colorless, oily liquid, which is low in hygroscopicity. It is a solvent and reagent in chemical reactions.
The Rechem solution 10L Cleaner solvent is ideal for removing paint, grease, oil, rust, graffiti, nail polish on all types of surfaces.
– CAS: 96-48-0
– EINECS: 202-509-5
– Gamma-Butyrolactone 99,9%
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
– Do not swallow.
– Avoid any contact with the eyes.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water and consult your doctor.
– Wear suitable protective clothing.
– In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
– Always wear gloves and goggles before use. GBL Cleaner 10L
– Always check the application of the GBL SHOP solvent on a small surface before use.
– Clean the surface using a small quantity of GBL SHOP solvent with a cloth or a brush.
– Rinse the surface with cold water, then dry.
– Wash your hands.
– Use MYGBL solvent only in sufficiently ventilated areas. GBL Cleaner 10L
Gamma-Butyrolactone can be used for:
removal of paint.
removal of grease.
removal of oil.
removal of glue.
removal of enamel.
removal of ink.
removal of rust.
removal of resin.
removal of chewing gum.
removal of weeds with an environmentally friendly method.
removal of graffiti.
removal of nail polish.
cleaning of light alloy wheels.
cleaning of brakes.
cleaning of printheads.
cleaning of PCBs.
stripping of wood.
solvent for polymers.
broad applications in the electroplating industry.